Cloth Map around the web!
"These radioactive puppies have proliferated in the wilds of nuclear fallout, and are profiled in the above documentary 'Puppies of Chernobyl' by filmmaker Drew Scanlon, who happens to also be the guy in the Blinking White Guy meme.
In addition to gifting the world one of the most beloved reaction gifs of all time, Scanlon is producing a travel series called Cloth Map, which led him to meet some of Chernobyl's estimated 900 stray dogs."
"Drew Scanlon's Cloth Map project aims to take locations made famous through video games and find their real-life equivalents—and show their real-life consequences, too.
Eastern Europe's Soviet-enforced military might has been a mainstay from games to Command and Conquer to GoldenEye, and Scanlon's look at a decommissioned nuclear facility in Ukraine shows why such bases inspired such fear."
- The A.V. Club - Everyone Loves These Radioactive Puppies Roaming Around Chernobyl
- The Daily Dot - You Can’t Pet the Pups in Chernobyl Because They’re Radioactive
- Huffington Post - The Radioactive Puppies of Chernobyl Are Finally Getting the Help They Need
- Mental Floss - Don't Pet the Puppies in Chernobyl
- Newsweek - Hundreds of Radioactive Puppies Just Got Spayed, Neutered at Chernobyl Disaster Site
- PopSugar - The Unbelievably Sad Reason You Can't Pet These Puppies in Chernobyl
- The Sun - Explorer Shares Nuclear Missile Base Secrets… Including Just How Easy It Is to ‘Destroy the World’
- Travel and Leisure / People - Why You Shouldn’t Pet the Puppies in Chernobyl